We are here to Educate, Equip, and Encourage Families to love as Christ loves us though the caring of children in our community. The goal of this event is to raise money for grants and interest-free loans to adopting families through the ABBA Fund (www.abbafund.org), and connect adopting families together for support and encouragement. For more information visit Families for the Fatherless. (Get Connected)
1K, 5K & 10K Run/Walk
||The goal of this event is to raise money for grants and interest-free loans to adopting families through the ABBA Fund (www.abbafund.org), and connect adopting families together for support and encouragement.
Saturday November 2, 2013
8:10am – START 1K Run/Walk
8:30am – START 10K Run/Walk
8:45am – START 5K Run/Walk
||YOU!!! All ages welcome – runners or walkers. Strollers and dogs are welcome too.
|| 1K $15
5K & 10K $25 through Oct 1st
$30 Oct 2nd through Nov 1st
$35 Race day morning
- NEW Certified 5K and 10K course (USATF)
- NEW Professional timekeeping
- Door Prizes given away! All Runners/Walkers can enter for free
- Medals – Top 3 Male & Top 3 Female Finishers in 5K & 10K
- Medals – All 1K Finishers will get a Medal
- Strollers & dogs on a leash welcome
- All parking will be on site at Fairfield Baptist Church
- Supporting adopting families. Visit www.abbafund.org
||The Start and Finish Line is at Fairfield Baptist Church off of Highway 290, between Mueschke and Mason Rds. The route will guide runners/walkers on neighborhood trails and around lakes in the Fairfield subdivision. The course will be well-marked, is stroller-friendly, and will be manned with volunteers. One lane on Cypresswood Dr. will be closed off to traffic.